1. Code:
    class OpenWebPage : HurtworldPlugin
        {
            void Init(){cmd.AddChatCommand("web", this, "OpenPage"); }
            void OpenPage() { System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("steam://openurl/webpage.com"); }
        }
    I'm trying to open a webpage on the steam browser, but just keep getting an error that I do not have permission to run this command, any ideas?

By command I mean: System.Diagnostics.Process.Start

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not possible, it would never send it to the client, only the server itself. There is no method to send it to a client.

3. Nor really should there ever be, that could be crazy exploited

4. Hmm well. I would like the possibillity. Though it should have some security. For example to toggle it in the client settings and ask everytime the server tries to open a link. Mqybe this could be implemented in the future. But yes Noviets, it would need some security otherwise as you said, it could be badly exploited.

5. I was thinking of a method of a player just typing /map and then my server's livemap.io url pops up.

6. This won't be safe for Valve and this function is disabled. I think that developers don't have possibility to add this function to the game, but only they can answer for this question, but i really know that now this function is unreally. (sorry for my english guys)

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not that it is disabled, it just doesn't exist. There is nothing setup to tell the clients to open a webpage.

8. I meant that does not exist) I am not english)