1. I'm having an issue with the Oxide folder not being made. I followed everything in the guide. This is what my logs said in regards to Oxide.
    Code:
    Platform assembly: C:\RustServer\RustDedicated_Data\Managed\Oxide.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at Oxide.Core.Interface.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Rust.Application.Quit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at SelfCheck.Failed (System.String Message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at SelfCheck.Run () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Bootstrap+<Start>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most likely you are using an old Oxide version that isn't compatible with today's update.

3. That's with the most updated version I found. I'm really new to this Oxide modding dealio so sorry if I don't know some of the things that might seem obvious.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Is your server fully updated? What build of Oxide did you download?

5. I believe so, but I'll run it again to make sure. I'm using "Version 2.0.968". What's the easiest way to find out my server's version?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432251626][/DOUBLEPOST]I got it to work, but I have a question. Is there anyway to have a modded server on the "Development - The Latest Updates" because that was my problem. I was using the wrong Rust at first; however I would prefer to have my server get the most recent of updates if possible.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For any branch other than the public/release branch, you'd need to patch the game yourself using our patcher. Keep in mind that we only support official builds though.

7. Can you point me in the right direction for where to find and use this "patcher"? :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin