1. Sooo recently I have added an addon that wont let players foundation raid on my server but now I have people building bases ontop of wooden foundations and just putting everything under wooden foundations. Could someone make me an addon that wont let players place loot under ANY foundations?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1484523355][/DOUBLEPOST]http://i.imgur.com/PiWHVXa.png

2. I can work on this possibly here in the next few hours. Already wrote some base code, as I have a basic idea of how this should work. If anyone else wants to write this go for it:

NOTE: I completed the plugin itself and messaged the OP.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2017
  3. If you forbide that... you are "breaking" the Rust construction rules.
    In Rust you can place almost anything under Wood foundation ... is a fact of the game,
    but if its Stone or Metal foundation then you can not place anything. Anyway if you try to upgrade to stone or higher tier from wood and you have a deployable behind it, then you will take an advice and no upgrade at all.

I think all rust players know this... anyway store under Wooden foundation is not safe at all, you can burn easily and access loot. And you can see the loot behind tru the wood sticks.

4. From what the OP said I believe foundation raiding was disabled. And if I am correct that means you cannot destory the foundations but I may be wrong. Anways, think about have a 3x3 surrounded by 3 layers of foundations and walls. Still fairly secure even if its wood.

5. oww.. right...

Anyway with that "rules" he will have a lot of more problems, im sure, ppl can glitch the foundation easily, I know at least 4 ways to glitch foundations, foundation over foundation, loot on foundation, home (TP) under and Inside a foundation and foundation with overlaped with other foundations...

6. Thats of course a large issue. Im sure that could be resolved as well but thats for a separate time. Anyhow, for the OP's issue of having items placed under a foundation was actually fairly easy to resolve. And I myself am fairly certain that glitching it(to place items under a foundation bypassing the plugin) wouldn't be easy. As it simply just checks for foundations around a object. And if they exist preform a few others checks.

7. so yes the foundations on my server are unable to be broke unless you have TC.
    And the players were hiding there TC and loot under the foundations.

Thanks @DylanSMR for taking the time to work on this... now to make players think about how to build there base again!

8. People placing sleeping begs and large wood boxes under 1 stone foundation and killing other players while other players can't even see them. If it is possible please block placing under foundation.

9. It is possible. There can be a "check" made so that if any item is detected near a foundation, it is removed and refunded to the original player who placed it and therefore gives a player a warning not to do it and returns his/her items, respectfully. Similar to my Stash Blocker for Rust | Oxide but the difficult part to check for is when players place items and then place a foundation. So another way of going about this is having a check for any item and seeing if it is in the radius of a foundation, but then you would have to have specific items to check for through a config otherwise everything would be blocked. I'll work on this soon and make it a general-based plugin for that specific area.