No Attack Zones

Set marks and a radius to stop players from attacking in an area

Total Downloads: 700 - First Release: May 23, 2015 - Last Update: May 23, 2015

4.42857/5, 7 likes
  1. You talking about the theregulators.org? I have that version. It works just as poorly as the one listed on Oxide.

2. pointless no instructions and dont work please remove this or get him to fix it/upload working version

3. Author, please, fix the plugin for the new version of the game.

4. whats the website?

5. Hello, i was wondering how the plugin "No Attack" works.
    It says mark add, mark remove, mark list but by no means are they commands.

6. no chance to get this work:(

7. It would be very nice to have this.

8. I now have this working on my 4KGamers Stormwall Server. I opened the downloaded NoAttack.cs and modified the
    "//Add marks
    marks.Add(new Vector2(-78.62f,225f));" replaced it with my /loc x and z coordinates (x=351.64 z=1118.28) on my Stormwall server,I wanted to have a SafeZone for new spawns.
    "//Add marks
    marks.Add(new Vector2(351.64f,1118.28f));" and left the
    "float maxDistance = 135f; //Set distanace radius for marks" This gives you roughly 110 block radius from the block you use /loc at.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443643004][/DOUBLEPOST] 2015-09-30_00003.jpg 2015-09-30_00004.jpg 2015-09-30_00005.jpg

9. thx.for help looks like its work now:)

10. I know that this plugin is not supported and not up to date but im using it and can someone just tell me how to disable treb and balista dmg and maybe sleepers protection? Maybe like @Syney said in other topic about other plugin?:

Add this under "OnEntityHealthChange":

Code:
    if(e.Damage.Amount > 0 && (e.Entity.name.Contains("Sleep") || e.Entity.name.Contains("Crest"))) e.Damage.Amount = 0;
    That would make sleepers and crests impossible to damage.

You can also disable ballista or trebuchet damage by

Code:
    if(e.Damage.Damager.name.Contains("Trebuchet") || e.Damage.Damager.name.Contains("Ballista")) e.Damage.Amount = 0;

11. Code:
    private void OnCubeTakeDamage(CubeDamageEvent damageEvent)
      {

{
      foreach (Vector2 mark in marks) 
      {
      float distance = Math.Abs(Vector2.Distance(mark, new Vector2(damageEvent.Entity.Position.x, damageEvent.Entity.Position.z)));
      if (distance <= maxDistance)
      {
      if(damageEvent.Damage.Damager.name.Contains("Trebuchet") || damageEvent.Damage.Damager.name.Contains("Ballista")) damageEvent.Damage.Amount = 0;
      damageEvent.Damage.Amount = 0f;
      damageEvent.Damage.ImpactDamage = 0f;
      damageEvent.Damage.MiscDamage = 0f;

PrintToChat(damageEvent.Entity.Owner, "Raid Shield!");
      return; 

}
      }
      }
      }
      }
    how you add that this1.its only work under
    {
    and effect full map

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
  12. Well I think you just made it for me but I dont understand the last part, can you explain what do you mean?

how you add that this1.its only work under
    Code:
    {
    and effect full map

and why do you open two brackets in here:
    Code:
    {{
    foreach (Vector2 mark in marks)

13. its work good before beta 2 update hat way.
    damageEvent.Damage.Amount = 0;
    damageEvent.Damage.Amount = 0f;
    damageEvent.Damage.ImpactDamage = 0f;
    damageEvent.Damage.MiscDamage = 0f;
    take effect correctly but not.
    if(damageEvent.Damage.Damager.name.Contains("Trebuchet") || damageEvent.Damage.Damager.name.Contains("Ballista"))

14. So is it possible to make plugin that will make peace zone where players can't kill other players and can't destroy blocks and can't build unless they are admins?

15. yes its bossible.i build shop over water.so its not bossible set crest there.bacause i dont have no crest area plugins yet.then i use another plugins what make no more block area.and last1 shield you block for attack.and i have also plugins what shield only owner or admin crest:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450309368][/DOUBLEPOST]so i can almost make no crest base for land.but not yet

16. So can you tell me how to make it? or provide me with complete code? and could you be so kind and give me those plugins which you are using or?

17. sure.i give you that tomorrow.its too late now today for me.i need you steam id.and later e-mail where i can send plugins
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450311001][/DOUBLEPOST]and ofg i have no player damage area plugins also ready

18. well no player damage plugin that I use is "NoAttackZone" but I need "NoBuildZone" and "NoBlockDamage (treb/balista) Zone" :D

I have sent you private message :)

19. Hi Can you give me ready plugin No Attack Zone, and no trebuche?

20. This plugin works fine for me. The only problem i have with it is everytime im in the no attack zone i get spammed with "you cannot attack a player in this area". its so frequent that it spammed the chat even if not trying to hit anyone.

Anyone know why this is happening?