1. hi, im new to oxide and i recently made a server for rust experimental.
    i'm currently studying computer cience and i know a few things about C and i would like to start making some plugins. I would like to know if there is any material on how to work with oxide 2 or some tutorials on how to start? or someone willing to help me doing some plugins i already thought of?

sorry for my English i'm beat rusty. In the meantime thanks a lot, keep on with the good work

ps: i didn't knew where to upload my questions in the forum

2. Well i prefer to read plugins.. open, read and understand them.
    http://docs.oxidemod.org/ Some useful stuff while coding.

3. Hi Twisty Ive only recently started developing. First thing I must say, as PaiN will probably agree with me or hate me for....if in doubt, ask! But the first thing I did was read through the documentation, if I didnt understand something I would either ask in oxides slack (oxidemod.slack.com) or open up a plugin, find the function and read some more. However this is from someone with a dev background so it may alter slightly for you :3. most importantly, have fun and expect things to break...if you dont expect things to break, youll get fed up and ultimately end up not continuing

4. But how do you register in slack?

5. just go in and register i believe

6. yeah, nice. But i guess you need to be a part of oxide/rust developer team :)

If you have an @rustoxide.com, @oxidemod.com, @oxidemod.org, @facepunch.com, @facepunchstudios.com, @idealhosting.com or @Ideal-hosting.de email address, you can create an account.

7. oh he must have closed it then >.>
    [DOUBLEPOST=1439475995][/DOUBLEPOST]-pokes wulf-

8. The only way to gain access to oxide's slack channels is to buy the account VIP upgrade package, or be a prominent member of the community/prominent plugin developer.

9. An old IRC channel says "Moved to https://oxidemod.slack.com! Message @Wulfspider your email for an invite! | R.I.P. IRC: 4/6/2015". Don't know is that true or not.