1. Can supporters get an invite please thanks.

2. is oxide mod down completely then?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. I cant download or even look at plugins on other website

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We're working on migrating them at the moment so they'll be temporarily unavailable.

6. Still cant register

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Still invite only right now.

8. ok so when will it be fully opened

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The timeline is show in the previous announcement. We're one day behind right now, but open registration isn't planned for this period at the moment.

10. Shamefully asking for an invite. @Wulf

11. I seen that
    So what's next? Well, so far we're on track for the next preview period on August 1st. This will be the "beta" test of the site platform with invites going out to more of our active community members and developers for them to play around with it and help us improve it further.
    3rd now and as invites go to out active members I am active on here so not sure why I never got the invite

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Resources and pretty much everything should be viewable now. Plugins are still in the process of being migrated, but any currently migrated should or will be viewable and downloadable there without registering for now.

Invites are limited right now, but they will be bringing more members in to test the site as registered users soon.

13. Looks good, hope you manage the whole payed plugin part correctly. I remeber when Minecraft Spigot started payed plugins. It was flooded with shit plugins and tons of complaints because spigot wouldn't do refunds for these blatent scam plugins but instead just ban the "plugin developer".

There is also the issue of people re-uploading free plugins payed.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We have a lot of plans to regulate the marketplace and prevent abuse.

15. @Wulf I just gotta say man.. i love the new site!

16. Awesome. I have been working on a multi-platform Rust/Discord/Twitter bot with some cool features. Would love to get it it the point where I can host it on umod. :)