1. rust and oxide have been updated

(19:35:06) | [Better Chat] Covalence.RustPlayer[76561198059680049, Darth Revan] does not seem to be in any BetterChat group - using plugins default group! This should never happen! Please make sure you have a group called 'default'.

there are others with same issue. oxide.show user X confirms they are not in the default group

(19:45:34) | User 'anthoneybozworth (76561198196898665)' permissions:
    No permissions currently granted
    User 'anthoneybozworth (76561198196898665)' groups:
    User is not assigned to any groups

i reboot the server before reporting it here.

2. Confirmed this is happening on two servers of mine.

3. Yup im getting the samething, (16:44:16) | [Better Chat] Covalence.RustPlayer[] does not seem to be in any BetterChat group - using plugins default group! This should never happen! Please make sure you have a group called 'default'.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Fixed locally, build on the way. Thanks for the report!

5. @Wulf I saw that there was a problem with new players not being added to group default. After put the new update it will add the players that joined to the server and are not added to default or what i should do for that?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They'd need to reconnect to be added to the group automatically.

7. I noticed my players are in a default group... talking about your recent change. and I still have to add them to default again for them to get their permissions is that the norm?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

When a player connects to the server, Oxide checks if they are in the "default" group (as defined in your oxide.config.json) and adds them if they aren't. The issue before was that the hook where this happens was not being called, which was fixed. So if you're still having an issue with them not being added, your server is most likely outdated.