1. Hey, I have a thought for a Plugin so when a player kills a player with under 5 or X hours on the server then RP is deducted from their account (unless the noob attacks first). I use server rewards and I'm just trying to prevent KOS to new players at least so quickly. I've tried start protection but I'm just looking for something a little more integrating.

Thanks!

2. Yeah Start Protection is a good start ----> StartProtection for Rust | Oxide

I toyed with
    Humanity System ---> Humanity System for Rust | Oxide
    Bounty System ---> Bounty for Rust | Oxide

But with humanity, you can kill someone in self defense and still get labeled a Bandit (labels for humnity seem to not be working as well)
    with Bounty system, it can be abused where friend of player with bounty on them can kill to claim bounty

Might be possible to give a new player raid protection

Another idea was to potentially use Kill Streak plugin to punish players killing a lot ---> KillStreaks for Rust | Oxide
    but has same issues as Humanity system, killing in self defense

Another cool idea, is have a starting zone where noobs can start out thats set to No PvP, and they get ejected/kicked out from the zone after X hours

Anyone else have any ideas?

3. Only bad part about the "safe zones" is that players can camp outside of them. Also what about re-entering the area? I can just see a few ways people will take advantage of it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490806374][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Only thing I can think of is if you made an island off the map and used zone manager to prevent killing, raiding etc.. and just set all the spawn points there for noobs. Even still I think people will somehow take advantage of it

4. I think it might be possible to program it such that any player after X hours cant re-enter the zone,
    and also the eject/kick out could push players out to a random spot around the circle/zone

5. With Humanity System it's kind of hard to detect certain things. Especially self defense. Since while I could detect if you were shot(and hit) and shot back. It would take huge performance to detect if you were just shot at. As I would have to run various functions that take resources the server could use elsewhere. I've been re-writing HS when I have had time to add maybe a better system to detect whether it should count. It's all in time ;)