1. Hi for all guys, the first time is say to you: you are gods for your awesome job for modding to this great game; i dont find anything in the plugins section to avoid the building in the area that u want in the map, and i need it to my own server, the hackers and other people that dont respect your rules, fuck your server all time...
    If anyone know a plugin and can send me or something to avoid the building and putting crest in an area that u want, please make a favour is the only thing that i need to make my own server 100 % functional.
    Thx guys and continue your job

2. I'm currently working on something like this though currently it only blocks the placing/removing of blocks.

3. Ohhh Dkay thx for your work, can you send me the plugin i want to try it

4. can you add no crest options also that?i mean no crest area.i build plugin what vanish crest when set that but crest still take area:(

private void OnObjectDeploy(NetworkInstantiateEvent e)
    {
    Player player = Server.GetPlayerById(e.SenderId);
    if (!player.HasPermission("admin"))

{
    foreach (Vector2 mark in marks)
    {
    float distance = Math.Abs(Vector2.Distance(mark, new Vector2(e.Position.x, e.Position.z)));
    if (distance <= maxDistance)
    {
    e.Cancel(null);
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467375869][/DOUBLEPOST]shied crest.
    private void OnEntityHealthChange(EntityDamageEvent damageEvent)
    {

{
    foreach (Vector2 mark in marks)
    {
    float distance = Math.Abs(Vector2.Distance(mark, new Vector2(damageEvent.Entity.Position.x, damageEvent.Entity.Position.z)));
    if (distance <= maxDistance)
    {
    if (damageEvent.Damage.Amount < 0) return;
    if (!damageEvent.Entity.name.Contains("Crest")) return;
    damageEvent.Cancel("No damage to crest");
    damageEvent.Damage.Amount = 0f;

PrintToChat(damageEvent.Damage.DamageSource.Owner, "This Crest its protected!");
    return;
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467376184][/DOUBLEPOST]i also just miss only 1 plugins(no crest area) then i can build base without crest:) shop or arena.i already have no block/no items area plugins.after i build there and activate plugins any 1 cant build more there.or destroy anything

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2016
  5. The idea of the plugin is that it becomes a custom "crest" where only certain people can place and take blocks/items though it currently only works with blocks. So instead of trying to let someone place multiple crests I create a custom crest of unlimited size.

6. This is what I currently have. There are a couple of problems with it though.
    • though you can't place a block in the area without the permission safearea.place players can "bypass the security" by just right clicking on the block. the pickup event will be canceled (so the block will still be there) though the player will get the block in his/her inventory.
    • Placing items check is currently not working.
    The features are:
    • Permission safearea.place allows for placing and picking up blocks in the area.
    • Permission safearea.modify allows for using the commands to edit safe areas.
    • Permission safearea.damage allows a player to do damage inside a safe area.
    • Command /setsafemark will add a new mark for a safe area to the data file. 2 marks are needed per safe area and you can ad unlimited safe areas.
    • Command /removelastsafemark will remove the data for the last safe area worked on. So if you placed the first mark for a new area you will only remove that mark and if you only have finished areas (so containing 2 marks) it will remove the most recent one.
    • Command /removesafemarks will remove all safe marks.
    The plugin is far from done. It also contains a lot of unneeded usings though they are to make the work easier. they will be removed in the final version.

Attached Files:

7. [SERVER v1.0.23] Console: SafeArea.cs(217,17): warning CS0472: The result of comparing value type `CodeHatch.Common.Vector3Int' with null is always `true'

8. Will remove that though for now it should work with the warning.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2016
  9. I create a custom crest of unlimited size.you have a plan to do that?its a creat plugins if that its possible

10. I will try at least. I don't see it happening that we will be able to place multiple crests so I'm trying to find a workaround and a custom crest plugin seems like it could work.

11. agree that.multi crest its not possible.but mod crest area mayby