1. [DOUBLEPOST=1492253444][/DOUBLEPOST]i watched a video by shadowfrax on how to make it on YouTube and followed the step that he did.
    i downloaded steamCMD then i opened the steam cmd then typed login anonymous then i specified where the server was going ,force_install_dir C:\rustserver
    then app_update 258550.
    Then went to rust server folder made a text document and put,
    C:\steamCMD\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:\rustServer\ +app_update 258550 validate +quit

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname "My Rust Server" +server.identity MyRustServer +server.maxplayers 10 +server.port 28016 +rcon.port 28017 +rcon.password 0123456, then made it into a batch file but that didn't work so i installed a pre made version of it from the link that was provided in the video.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  2. And will doing a clean server install from SteamCMD delete all the things that I have already done on the server before the latest update?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492256955][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i watched a video by shadowfrax on how to make it on YouTube and followed the step that he did.
    i downloaded steamCMD then i opened the steam cmd then typed login anonymous then i specified where the server was going ,force_install_dir C:\rustserver
    then app_update 258550.
    Then went to rust server folder made a text document and put,
    C:\steamCMD\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:\rustServer\ +app_update 258550 validate +quit

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.hostname "My Rust Server" +server.identity MyRustServer +server.maxplayers 10 +server.port 28016 +rcon.port 28017 +rcon.password 0123456, then made it into a batch file but that didn't work so i installed a pre made version of it from the link that was provided in the video.

3. I have decided to remake my server and every time I load it now it says Calling UpdateNavMesh took 0.1404877 and it takes forever to load my server up every time and it is getting annoying please help.