1. Error.log

I am getting this error

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.1.1p2_82544090e14f]

KERNELBASE.dll caused a Microsoft C++ Exception (0xe06d7363)
    in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0033:fd8da06d.

2. nm i just wiped and reinstalled, seems i get these dumps after installing oxide...sigh

my server is on Fragnet.net i submitted a ticket with them. i just can't seem to install the oxide mod with there tools correctly.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It sounds like they're either providing an old RoK build or an old Oxide build. There should be no reason for the crashing unless they are mixing versions. Oxide mods the Reign of King's Assembly-CSharp.dll, so if you use an incompatible build, you're using an entirely different version of the main DLL for Reign of Kings on top of another version of the game.

4. the initial install is an old version i think a beta version, but i run the steam updater and it takes it up to R9 no problem. I just can't seem to install Oxide using there tools.

My server is running right now "Gameworld". everything is great just no oxide mod on it at the moment..

any suggestions?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd suggest contacting them to see where they are getting the Oxide build from and to see if it is updated.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. they answered my ticket and installed Oxide, but how can i tell what version of oxide they installed....there are no tag files.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the server is running, you can check the Oxide version using the oxide.version chat or console command.

9. whats the console command ?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.version