1. Title says it all.
    On my automatic restart the server doesn't come back up for some reason... i have to manually put it up my self in my control panel. Which is a massive pain...

This happens only a few times a week. Any idea what this is or how to fix it?

Thanks <3

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have any script that handles restarting it? Pretty sure it doesn't handle it by itself.

3. inside server and consolesettings files its a restarting time.you need to use only that if want server restarting

4. This is a somehow usual case.

Even of the server does not show up, can you connect to it anyway?

5. If you mean its not show server list? if you host you own pc then you ip change.you need ip what not change itself

6. Total Rubbish...
    no matter if you have a dynamic ip address or not. the server always shos up in the lobby...

but what he is right about:

if you have an ISP that uses IPv6 and it is not a native but an artificial IPv6 protocol (that basically means, more people lurking on your IP)

that causes the problem, that the server does not show up in the lobby!

7. Yes its show server list but you dont see you server its online for you fafourites list.if ip change then need To find server again and add that fafourites again.so if you have players server and they try join again game and just look fafourites list they mayby think server its down/offline or locked.mayby i should say fafourites list.not just server list