1. This is my first time posting, so I hope I am posting in the right area. I am the admin of a server hosted on Multiplay running Oxide Experimental. I don't use too many mods, Vanish, Give, Death Notes, UIPlus, ZLevels, and Rename. Everything was working great until today's Rust update and now players are getting "Disconnected: RPC in OnProjectileAttack" when shooting another player, when a player dies their body and loot despawns instantly, and they cannot spawn back into beds or bags. I thought my profile had corrupted so I created a new Oxide profile, but received the same issues. I then created a Rust Experimental profile and boom, the everything worked minus the mods being absent. As my game is hosted I have no control over reinstalling Oxide, so I sent a support ticket to the server host. After several back and forth replies this was the last message I received.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Each Oxide build includes both the SQLite and MySQL extensions and their dependencies, they have not be removed and we have not stopped bundling them, so your host is mistaken or confused regarding that. They are likely thinking about Lua or Python, which haven't been included since... probably a year or more ago, which there are pretty much no plugins left written for those, but you can still install those manually if your host provides that option.

For the OnProjectileAttack error, can't really say much without seeing the full and actual error.

Without any useful information though, we can't really help with either issue. Useful information would be logs, any errors received, version information, if you've verified that Oxide is running (ex. testing the oxide.version command), etc.

3. I'm not sure if this is the full error that you were referring to (file attached). Multiplay suggested I disable the EAC and try killing an entity. I spawned a murderer to test on, and was booted from the server after killing it. I sent your reply back to multiplay for further investigation. Thanks,
    OD.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516341412][/DOUBLEPOST]Oxide is running on 2.0.3748.

Attached Files:

4. Just an update. My host went back and did a clean install of Oxide, and everything is working. Thank you for posting the info they needed to see to go back and double check their installs.