1. If I switch server regions on my Hurtworld server over at survivalservers.com it wipes the entire map, how could I save the map and save the structures and everyones data?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Backup your autosave_ files and then copy them to the new server.

3. Those are the only two files I need to backup, do they store both player data and structures?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The .wld is your world, the .plr is the player data. Those should be all you need.

5. Alright and with Oxide installed will I need to fix all the permissions etc.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you don't copy the oxide/data folder over, yes. I'd backup the whole oxide folder.

7. Okay thank you!

8. Where do I store the .wld and .plr files and set them to be the save? The owner of the server I used to play on gave me the files, but I don't know how to put them onto the server I'm running, so our community can go back to playing again

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This post is outdated, there is only a single file used for the save now in the server root.

10. so wulf where and what is it named im new and trying to do this now.and cand figure it out

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which part about my first reply do you not understand? Hurtworld's save file is only a single file.