1. Whenever I try to launch the CSharpCompiler.exe, it says I'm missing mono-2.0.dll or something like that. Do I have to install another program? I've ran this and had my own dedicated server, and never had this error.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't meant to be manually run, Oxide starts it as needed when plugins need to be compiled. Do you have any issues when running the actual server?

3. i have same problem :/

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This isn't a problem, this is the compiler being opened directly when it isn't supposed to be.

5. Well mine does i same thing i open it and it dosn't load any plugins or mods it says compiler couldn't start and i need mono 2.0.dll but cant find it

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The compiler is not meant to be opened manually. It will always say that file is missing because it isn't meant to be opened manually. Check your oxide/logs for the actual issues.

7. i had the same problem but i downloaded it now and it still not working? why?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The topic of this thread was users trying to run CSharpCompiler manually, which isn't what it is meant for. If you have the same error, you shouldn't be running it directly.

9. but how do i start my server then?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd start the server as you normally do with Rust.

11. it says
    Couldn't load server/my_server_identity/proceduralmap.4000.12345.132.sav - file doesn't exist
    Map Spawned 14095 entities
    Missing EnvSync - creating
    Initializing 14115 entity links
    Initializing 80 stability supports
    Initializing 0 conditional models
    Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 252490
    Connected to Steam
    eac_server.dll [x64] :: hModule: 00007FFDF7410000 dwReason: 1 lpvReserved: 0
    [Oxide] 21:51 [Info] [BetterLoot] Updating T-'3' Ticks
    [Oxide] 21:51 [Info] [Clans] Clans: Rust:IO is not present. You need to install Rust:IO first in order to use this plugin!
    [Oxide] 21:51 [Warning] [BetterLoot] Plugin not active after first Setup. Change. why?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

None of those are actual errors from Oxide, just that you're trying to use a plugin that requires Rust:IO but Rust:IO isn't installed, and that BetterLoot isn't set yet. The top one means you are starting a new Rust save (unrelated to Oxide.)

13. oh ok. how do i join the server?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd connect like you normally would, either via the server list or F1 console. Oxide isn't a different game, it's a mod for Rust.

15. this is the first time i doing something like this and i dont know anything. so can you more specified? pls

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Find the server by the name you have set in your in-game server list, else open the in-game console by hitting F1 and using "client.connect localhost:28015" or the IP of your server if hosting removely.

17. oh ok thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469477272][/DOUBLEPOST]but dose it cost to have a own server?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469478225][/DOUBLEPOST]how do i set up all my plugins?