1. Hello I made a person a moderator on my server but somehow he is giving himself Items. How is this possible? HELP!

Is there a list of abilties that moderators can do?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
  2. He need to relog.
    Also take a loog at your config file. some times (mostly) it just doesn't save at all.

3. I thought only owners admins could spawn items?

Also is it possible to delete a specific item out of everyones chest on a server?

4. Well, may be just hook OnPlayersLoot and check teger inventory for an item and delete it:) Or just run script across every inventory on the server, but i'm not sure you can get a list of them easily

5. So is moderator the same as admin? He told me is was using the item list to spawn items.

6. If u are using the Give plugin then if someone is moderatorid can use it.. so u have to change the authlevel of this plugin to 2

and remember that moderatorid can spawn items with "F1-->Item List" If u want to disable it u must download the plugin named Command Block and when you load it go to its config and in block commands put inventory.giveid inventory.givepb and thats all

7. Many plugins are checking admin status by using auth level > 0 so moderators and admins are handled the same in them.
    If you have a plugin that doesnt provide permissions by using Oxide's permission system you should'nt give someone moderator status if you dont want him to have admin status aswell.

8. It's not only plugins, players set as moderator with moderatorid or owner with ownerid are both admins considered to the Rust server. Even the standard inventory.give & inventory.giveid are available to both playergroups.
    A possible solution would be to use the command blocker to block all inventory commands and get the give plugin and configure it to only work for players set as owner.