Reign of Kings MMORPG with leveling

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Wiken[SWE], Aug 1, 2015.

1. Hello, i would love to see a plugin like this.

I have a few questions.
    1. Is levels possible in ROK with plugins?
    2. Is there a way to add buffs e.g "increase damage for 5 secounds. Level required level 10".
    3. Is it possible to make npcs / quests?
    4. If yes (to which), how much would you want to make it.

Looking forward to hear from you!

2. 1. Yes. And D-Kay is developing atm.
    2. Its possible
    3. This one, I don't think so.
    4. Donate to D-Kay... ;)

3. Whom might D-kay be?

4. That's me. The level system spoken of is Level System for Reign of Kings | Oxide .
    It would be possible to add buffs though it all depends on the type of buffs and how they get activated.
    We can't make npc's since we can't add our own game objects in the game and RoK itself does not have any possibility to change the behavior of the npc's that do exist.
    Quest might be possible though this also depends on how they get activated and what the quest is.

5. mayby popup guest list when type /quest?then write quest name what want to do.quest =mayby kill animals or pvp or? its much possibilities.when quest its ready quest giving something.its not far for levels + kits.when level up new kits open.quest count animals or what ever need,not xp points.adding new quest for plugins its never ends works

6. Yes but the only possible quest would be kill ... ... . Example: Kill 5 players. Kill 12 villagers.
    Until we have more hooks available this will be only quests available and it's a little boring once you've done it many times.

7. Agree that.but its Still quest plugins where can build More later.its up To you if make that, you are Best active plugins maker here this moment.

8. Will see if I'll make that. Currently working on an option to let the player increase their stats by using points ( you gain those by leveling up).