1. [02/16/2017 18:17:37] MissingFieldException: Field 'ProtoBuf.EntitySlots.slotUpperModification' not found.

This and these

[02/16/2017 18:24:27] Missing EnvSync - creating
    [02/16/2017 18:24:27] Missing CommunityEntity - creating
    [02/16/2017 18:24:27] Missing ResourceDepositManager - creating
    Are the only things appearing in the logs, I have updated Rust and Oxide have wiped and still the same thing

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be an indication that your Rust DLLs are mismatched, using multiple versions.

3. I run on a dedicated box, Usually i update rust then update oxide. Is there a way i can fix this without reinstalling the server completely?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to shutdown, make sure Rust is updated, and then make sure you're getting an actual updated Oxide build.

5. Is the version of oxide on here not the actual updated version?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's all updated, but if you're pulling from GitHub you may be getting an old cached build. You may want to try one of the locations in my latest announcement thread.

7. Thank you for your help,
    I installed a new server and replaced the RustDedicated_Data folder on my server and all is working fine, something just wasn't updating correctly with Rust and wouldn't validate with the update.bat.

8. Had my server running but could not connect. because of the update.

closed the server down used the update.bat from the rust DS

downloaded and installed latest oxide in the rustds folder

ran run_ds.bat

loads all plugins fine loads world fine.

Destroyed 195 old entities
    Spawning 12598 entities
    Error loading save (server/Archael/proceduralmap.3500.5211111.141.sav): Field 'ProtoBuf.EntitySlots.slotUpperModification' not found.
    Map Spawned 29903 entities
    Initializing 29708 entity links
    Initializing 140 stability supports
    MissingFieldException: Field 'ProtoBuf.EntitySlots.slotUpperModification' not found.

nothing progresses after this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487313485][/DOUBLEPOST]got the newest build of oxide just minutes ago and applied after updating but it wont boot so what dogfoodlid did did not work for me