1. Why is it not possible to genarate Maps greater than 6000 ? If i try to make a 8000 Map the Map allways is corrupt !?!

2. but clueless friend help me generate a map for my server? or at least you tell me how to change greetings

3. in your start Batch you can set the Woldsize. eg. "+server.worldsize 6000" for Woldsize 6000. You can choose sizes up to max 8000. But you see in my Post that sizes over 6000 not work (for me)

4. Hi,

i actually tested it with 6200 some minutes ago, but it takes decades to boot up ! I waited like 10 minutes and then finally the server was online and i was able to join ...

i would guess the last update did mess something up, before that update even big maps ( 6000+ ) booted up much faster.

5. If i create a 8000 Map i can join, but i spawn high in the air. I suvived only by my Godmode. But the the Player does not know where is the ground. I can not interact with it surroundings. Before the Update i have had a 7000 Map without Problems but now 6000 is maximum :-(

6. 6000 is maximum, i generate 7000 and respawn always took place in the air, but 6k is large :)

7. where to find the start batch?

8. The dev branch update which was pushed out a few hours before the public branch update on Thursday broke maps larger than about 6000.

I had been using a 7000 size map up until that update without any issues. Since that update physics is completely broken on a 7000 size map, which causes everything relying on physics including raycasts and player interaction to fail.

9. wondering how they didn't see that before pushing out the update.