--- layout: forums title: 'LustyMap | Page 191' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 50,506 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. I generally find after resetmap it will say error sometimes, but if you just reload LustyMap it will come back up.

2. well, but it doesnt

3. i have it working on my server and found the issue for the problems.

4. Care to elaborate for the rest of us?

5. when that happens be patient and eventually the image will upload successfully, then reload the plugin. i would say wait atleast 5 minutes before reloading. if you spam reset map you are starting the whole process over again.

6. ok well that fixes that but what about the memory leak in the plugin

7. The plugin works fine until now. Since yesterday following message came up : Error while compiling LustyMap.cs(2383,35): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file'. Whats wrong now? I tried to reinstall the hole thing but it dosen´t work. The BlackMap issue came up once. There wasn´t mutch to do to fix it. Only a simple reinstall and restart solve the problem (and switch the "Zoom" ), but now there is no LustyMap. I love this plugin and now i´m waiting for some good ideas.

8. ShowAllPlayers = false and leave admin mode off. Seems to eliminate the memory leak for me.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487337500][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The unexpected end of file error happens all the time. It appears to happen when the server sees the new file and tries to load the plugin before it's actually completely done copying. Server is too fast for its own good :) It does no harm, just load the plugin manually and it will load, which you obviously have done because the plugin is showing up in your game.

The map image will show up once its generated, give it a while and be patient. Either that or switch to a custom image map.

9. Well for me this was the solution that worked, complete removal of the plugin (and data), install it with following changes in the config:

[Line 24] "CustomMap_Filename": "map.png",
    [Line 25] "CustomMap_Use": true
    [Line 32] "UseComplexMap": false

I downloaded the map from Beancan using the seed ID and size, uploaded it to my oxide/data/LustyMap folder with the name map.png.

The zoom function is ofcourse gone, but on my server, it works for all, no black map or RPC error.

10. Try to restart the server and ask !!!new joiners!!! if their map is black. That's our problems with beancan API. It all goes to hell after restart!

11. Once they leave and come back you'll have to do it again. and again, and again, and again.

12. after updating server today, map works fine after resetmap command, but icons not loading even though they are in the oxide\data\LustyMap\Icons folder

13. I added my custom map.. even I have map in game but without icons on it (I copied all icons to right folder just haven't icons in ingame map)

14. Can you paste your code changes? (especially for line 122-142)

15. Here:
    Code:
    {% raw %}
                    {
                        if (!instance.configData.MapOptions.StartOpen)
                            ToggleMapType(MapMode.None);
                        else
                        {
                            mapZoom = MapSettings.zoomlevel;
                            ToggleMapType(MapMode.Complex);
                        }
                    }
                    else if (MapSettings.minimap)
                    {
                        if (!instance.configData.MapOptions.StartOpen)
                            ToggleMapType(MapMode.None);
                        else
                        {
                            mode = MapMode.Minimap;
                            ToggleMapType(mode);
                        }
                    }
    {% endraw %}

16. Can you PM or post your changed file so those of us who hate to edit the .cs file can just paste yours over to see if it does the trick

TIA
    Jim

17. The file I posted initially was removed because the staff don't want any random versions posted. I'll PM you the file for testing.

18. Thank you @Dream 5

EDIT: From what I’ve seen this fix works, I've only tested it on 1 of my 4 servers but all seems well so far, I will see how it goes on the other 3 tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2017
  19. yes i use an FTPclient filezilla it makes thing so much easier

20. Hello, do you want to add marker last kill position? ~ for one-two minute