LootConfig

Allows you to adjust the server's loot list

Total Downloads: 14,987 - First Release: Mar 27, 2015 - Last Update: May 20, 2018

5/5, 21 likes
  1. Would anyone have a primitive server LootConfig.json file they might like to share?

2. How can i use this plugin to remove components???

3. Not working as of latest update

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any details, errors?

5. Yes, sorry.

[04/13/2017 20:54:25] Error while compiling: LootConfig.cs(188,43): error CS0117: `GameManifest' does not contain a definition for `Get'

6. Mughisi updated LootConfig with a new update entry:

7. Too quick for me! Thanks!

8. I'm still getting this error.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you download the updated version?

10. Yes sir. 1.0.20 I'll try again.

11. I run a hosted server on survival server. Already have two plugins enabled in Gather Manager and Stack Size Controller installed. I should just be able to load the lootconfig.cs in the plugins folder correct without having to wipe my current map correct?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins would not cause your map to wipe. To install it, you'd simply place it under the oxide/plugins folder. If you are on Linux, you may need to unload the old version of it first if you are noticing issues (potential permissions issue on the server).

13. I got it working. Might have worded my question wrong, but now worries. Appreciate the quick response. I'm editing the json file now like I want appreciate it.

Also after understanding the hierarchy it is really easy to manage. Especially for me since I just wanna start with managing barrel loot!

14. Wulf Hi
    Method not found: 'GameManifest.Get'
    On what was replaced?
    GameManifest.Get().pooledStrings

15. The plugin was updated last night which should fix this. Try updating it :)

16. Couple questions.

1. When updating the JSON file and uploading it a server restart is required for the changes to take place correct?
    2. What are the different between the two barrel types?
    • assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-1.prefab
    • assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/resource/loot/loot-barrel-2.prefab
    I was thinking it was the 35HP barrel = loot-barrel-1, and the 50HP was loot-barrel-2 correct?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you can just reload the plugin. Not sure about the barrels.

18. LootConfig.cs ([LootConfig] No container data found: assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/minecart.prefab)

did they remove the minecarts lol

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The prefab is still in the game, so should be fine unless it just wasn't fully removed.