1. Looking for nice pictures of in game rust sceneries for my website or if you know of a website that has nice rust sceneries that i can get. Thanks to anyone who shares :)

2. got to make them thats what i did

3. ive only had one good moment to capture a decent scenery on rust. some of the ones i see on website are so nice and i can never get a chance to get something that looks that nice. imma keep trying but just posted this to see if anyone else has some they can donate to me :p

4. i will get you some on my server if i get a chance and post them here.

5. @Tori1157 There's plenty of them if you can sift through all my random shots ;)

6. Yeah i saw, definitely bookmarked it ;D

7. You could also check out Member Albums for screenshots. To make it easier I might dedicate an album specifically for environment shots. Glad you like them :)

8. Apprciate it bro

Ill take a look thanks for sharing :)

Thatd be a good idea. vouch for that idea to be added!

9. Thats what I gave

10. Those are screenshots from Alan Wake

11. looks like rust to me I googled rust thats what came up

12. A good tip for taking your own photos in rust use the in game item - 'camera' - it has depth of field and gets rid of the UI if i remember correctly :)

13. didnt think about that ill have to run around on my test server with one to get some good images. Thanks

14. I've tried using the camera but the focus element just makes everything too blurry in my opinion. I might be using it wrong :D

Created an album Member Albums There's still a few I haven't edited yet that I'll add later this week. If you have a screenshot you'd like remastered drop it here Death's screenshot recovery and refinement

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  15. true but its a ghetto camera from rust land not a nikon ;) prob better with screenshot and photoshop :)

16. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Any licensing restrictions on those images? I would like to use them. @iDeath