1. Hello, I am looking for a highly experienced developer to code an amazing PvP server; To be enjoyed by thousands of people!

If you would love to invest your blood, sweat and tears, please contact me on steam at: Steam Community :: SEX BEFORE SUICIDE

I would love to do business with someone who can meet the standards I'm looking for.

Here is a general idea of how I'd like the server to function:

Thank you for your time reading this thread, and I look forward to possibly conversing further more in the future; about payment methods and price. As well as what I would like to be implemented into the server.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2017
  2. How do you expect to earn on this server?

3. The market is fairly saturated. I'd recommend you explore another niche of the game than to try and piggyback on something that others have already created. Unless you really want to waste your time and money; in that case, be my guest.

4. coopa's has been my server's inspiration since it's inception. thanks for doing all you do and please keep up the good work! i enjoy your server tremendously!

5. Seen that video well made game whoever done it

6. In terms of coding, that would be me! But sure couldn't've done it without the rest of our great team. Thankyou both :)

7. Is it a private plugin

8. War#5888 Add me on discord this is what i'm working on currently right now.

9. Absolutely. It's actually about 10 plugins that makes the whole thing work, then whatever else we run from here.

10. Nice coding work you done

11. Thankyou! :)