1. Im looking for a Rust Modded Plugin Developer. I am willing to pay but no more that 10$. We just need help doing configs and some other stuff please contact me on Teamspeak, or Steam please!

Teamspeak 3 Server: kcg.on.vg
    Steam Profile: Steam Community :: ItzOwensHD

2. The dev sets the price you might get some who dont but I know I set it on what needs done but hope you get the help you need

3. I need help with some simple plugins.. Like Gather Config..

4. I know, but there are some other plugins I need help with . I know how to install them just the Gather Manager does not seem to work.

5. Cant seem to spawn thing in with Console Items spawn menu either...

6. If you have a problem with a plugin you need to post in that plugin topic for support

7. I fixed everything that I needed to fix. I just need help with the Console Admin Item Spawn..
    It says I dont have permission..

8. ownerid yoursteamid

9. I did...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499978287][/DOUBLEPOST]Still does not work..

10. in rcon type
    ownerid steamid64 "player name" "admin"
    then
    server.writecfg
    then relog if in game

11. ok.....
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499981901][/DOUBLEPOST](15:37:49) | User 76561198168800697 is already an Owner

(15:37:59) | Config Saved
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499981929][/DOUBLEPOST]It still does not let me spawn in things, is it cause I have RemoveAAA?

12. Some plugins use permissions that you need to add to the admin group so read the overview of every plugin you have installed and add whats needed

13. You need to grant yourself removeaaa.*, that should solve the issue. I believe it blocks it to help you enforce rules on lower-ranking staff members.

14. Thanks that helped!