1. "Look rotation viewing vector is zero"

When Unity detect a collision problem, some NPC stucked, just gives a SPAM of this string on console, and I supouse that nothing more, just advice...

Will be great if this is spammed more than 10 times, just do an Auto-RESET ANIMALS on the map, and check if this fix the spam, if this is not fixed, then Advice that the problem can be some NPC stucked somewhere or another thing. Then the admin will check.

Will be great to advice the exact location of the problem too.

[Im sure Wulf or some mod of the community will have a better name for this thread]

2. The error can (but not must) be caused by lots of stuff, probably by any plugin using Quaternion functions.
    The error comes from The "Quaternion" class, which could be caused by input like this:
    Code:
    Quaternion.LookRotation(Vector3.zero);
    //or
    Quaternion.LookRotation(new Vector3(0,0,0));
    //or giving out similar results to zero

This mean, it can't be computed as the input and no angle as base.
    Plz do a text search through all your plugins files and tell us, which of them do use "LookRotation". Maybe it leads to success.

3. Fuji... sorry maybe you understand that I am having this problem so often, but not,
    I just suggest this Plugin for "help to fix" the problem with animals stucked or similar.
    But I only had this problem 3 times, some weeks ago and 2 days ago.
    Then... a Plugin that looks for the problem... will be fine

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
    the problem the 3 times was with animals, I just RESET ANIMALS from RustAdmin, and all worked fine, I am not using NPCs from 3 or 4 wipes ago

4. what?
    Who merge my post?
    I was asking for a Plugin, for at least a autoreset animals when this error.

I supouse a Plugin request is not the same that a Discussion.

5. NOP

NOP

Just a FYI : I fixed this error by removing the plugins that contained "LookRotation" like FujiKura recommended. When I removed the NPC & Waypoints & PathFinder plugins, the error went away.

I only had 3 npc's on my server, but this is the second time this error has spammed my server console, so Im guessing one of the NPC's got stuck somewhere or something?

6. anyone no what this or what plugin could be causing this.

Look rotation viewing vector is zero

(Filename: Line: 82)

Attached Files:

7. reload the animals or check if you have HumanNPC.. if there are well spawned

8. Code:
    (16:42:07) | Look rotation viewing vector is zero
    full flood of this, i've saw a post that the solution was put this command

del assets/bundled/prefabs/autospawn/animals
    but aint working anymore. Is is there any solution?
    BTW: I do not have HumanNPC on the server

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's hard to track down the source without being familiar with it, but I'd try without plugins loaded.

10. The BlueprintRevived plugin by Jake is doing this, but i dont want to take it off the server or it will wipe everyones progress on BPs