1. How does the plugins get loaded, only server side or when Asset is Loading, do it automaticly download all the plugins a server have?

If no, is there a way to send to client scripts so it gets loaded?

If any of these are possible, does the scripts/plugins get loaded as a MonoBehaviour on the client side, and if so, where does it get loaded?

2. Plugins are only server-sided.
    Nothing can be transferred to the client but the images.

3. How do I get the client to do stuff like removing the footstep sounds on different players?

Kind of wanna make an ability to become a ninja for some seconds.
    I am very new to modding rust, I know a lot of Unity as its my daily work. I just want to be able to control each client in my plugin in some weird way.

4. Once again, you cannot modify client, at all.
    Footsteps are client-side, so there is no way to make what you want.

5. Okay, but is the server using MonoBehaviours so I can get full Unity mode on the plugin??

Or could I be able to make a class that is monobehaviour and attach it to gameobjects?
    There is like zero documentations on stuff like this so just trying to get as much knowledge as possible before I tell server owner whats possible and not with the abilites.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd likely need to experiment. We do not document the entire game, we only document what Oxide provides. Most things that you handle on the server are only handled on the server, very little actually gets sent to the client in terms of customization. There are some things you can do with MonoBehaviours, but like I said, it'd be limited.

7. Okay, thanks ;) Will take a look into it, might end up finding something awesome... There is always a way to hack stuff :p