1. I want to add some mods to my server since the recent activity warrants a few extra people to admin. I however do not want multiple people noclipping, god mode and spawning items while i'm away can it be done?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  2. Then what powers do you want them to have?

Just assign them permissions to the plugins you want them to use, ie EnhancedBan

3. I don't think you can take away permissions which you give to someone by making them moderator (with moderatorid command)... What exactly do you want them to be able to do?

4. I'd be happy with no god mode and no item spawning.. everything else is fine. I believe there's already a plugin for the item spawn but godmode?

5. Almost all plugins have permissions or you can set the authentication level in the configuration. I suggest you to create a new group and add permissions to this.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are plugins that pretty much cover all of the moderator abilities that you can assign as mentioned above.

7. Thank you,

Could someone tell me the plugin or command to broadcast !players in chat please? I've been looking for some time and I can't find it.

8. I thought that was something else.. I'll give it ago I suppose maybe I was wrong. Thank you