1. Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to make a leaderboard plugin that would could list up to 40-50 players on certain categories and have one category which could have a specific calculation formula in the background that calculates all other categories to produce a total score of some kind?

Additionally/optionally, to have a clan ranking as well.Add up the scores of players that share certain tag.

Let me know.

2. Player Challenges for Rust | Oxide already does this for the most part. The specific "calculation formula" would just be the total value of all of the variables divided by the count of the variables to produce the average sum of each individual's score which can be interpreted through a GUI that depicts the top 15-20 players or so that have the highest score in the server. This is really similar to KDR GUI for Rust | Oxide except the score that determines the rankings is based on the kill count. As for clan rankings, you can build some functions using the API system of which ever clan system you are using to obtain the average for each player that is in a certain clan and tally up the total which will act as the variable for clan rankings. You can even go as far as developing an automatic system that grants each top user/clan a tag that rewards them for having the highest averages in the whole server, similar to Player Rankings giving tags to individuals based on playtime.

3. Ankawi - u just hit on something there.A plugin that Takes all the kills from a clan and adds them as one,so every person in that clan who kills anyone adds to the clans total score.
    So instead of Player Leaderboard - its now a Clan Leaderboard
    Just need someone to make it :)

4. Thank you very much but we won't be in need of any of this. ^^

We have also tried mentioned plugins KDR Gui and PlayerRankings and they barely lived up to 20% of our expectations, so we have made a new request here which is fulfilled and under testing.

Warm regards!

5. That would be certainly something that clans I think would highly enjoy and add to the competitive side of PVP. I'll definitely be adding that onto my to-do list and make it somewhere similar to KDRGui except there would be something along of member count, overall kill count, and perhaps a few others.

6. cant wait to see it and thanks.

7. I made a plugin that takes data from other plugins and puts it on a physical leaderboard though it's unreleased
    [​IMG]

8. looks good but not sure if putting it on scoreboards is such a good idea.
    To me stats of any kind are always better off with a command to bring up a screen.
    I also like your idea on the last scroreboard of showing richest people as well.

9. Honestly made it more of proof of concept than anything

10. Proof of concept is in the language and the game itself :p

11. I meant proof of concept of generating a image dynamicly and displaying it in rust ;)

12. im far from knocking u - u can do a lot more than i can.
    Im impressed :)