1. I don't believe these guys get enough thanks. Without OXIDE and the various plugins, the new version would be a total waist of time to play. It allows me to work with the gamers and help them get their stuff in order to create better game play and fun. When their houses no longer "belong" to them and the remove doesn't work, You have made it so I can do a change owner. This is huge so they can remove a door and simply get out. Also, teleporting is huge in my server! The fact that without it we can't find our friends makes the game just suck. Or you work on your home then die. Good luck getting back to it without the home piece.

All I can say is great work and I certainly appreciate everyones hard work and constant updating to everything. The only thing I could ask for is that Rusty gets the teleporting and give items back. Since the plugins handle that I can't see why it can't be added. Just makes life a little easier. Please don't take that as a complaint. Love what you guys do!!!

Thanks again, LS