1. i was playing and got raided by an admin he was using god mode and no clipping to take down my base i never said anything to him before then i said something to him i said "evil you on?"

they said yes i asked why he raided me and he said "you shouldnt have left your doors open"

me being a streamer and knowing how to play rust and been playing for a while i never leave doors open because thats stupid 2 i can let something like that happen so i said "im gonna come raid your base now" when i said this i was in a building and the admin put a lock on the door and continued to troll me and tried to kill me with c4 and then afterwards i said he was abusing his powers and then he kept killing me over and over with no reason and then i was banned if you need to see the footage Twitch its archived here on my channel check it out

2. This site has nothing to do with private servers if an admin wants to ban you from a server that they fully pay for thats up to them

3. what resistance said is totally true however there are certain threads on reddit and groups on steam where you can go and report these servers (with proof) so other players wont have the same misfortune.

4. yeah, hate to break it to you but that server is basically his property. therefore he can boot you off/raid you/etc.. however he's not going to get population from doing that

5. I agree its no way for an admin/owner to run a server so move to another one there are plenty out there

6. thank you for letting me know