Solved Inventory viewer

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Jikey#0327, Feb 19, 2015.

1. check inventory other player?
    You can? if so how?

2. there use to be a plugin for it but last few updates changed the way it works im hoping someone releases another one soon

3. +1

4. listing an inventory would be easy (but BAD because with the anti spam shit you would rapidely block the chat)
    creating a web interface to view players inventories could also be possible (as dcode from Rust:IO extension maybe?)

and finally maybe my plugin can work now, not sure tho. => NOP

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
  5. I think main problem is chat bug in rust and I dont know how and when they will fix it

6. CHR

CHR

Hi,

Is there a possability to look into Peoples inventory?

Im running selfmade Events on my Server and they could cheat if they take something with them.

7. This would be a neat feature

8. I am currently very suspicous about some players inmy server. i belive they are using some cheats. i saw one of them type #blueprint_C4 in chat. then afterward MPL pinapple. when i asked what that meant he tried to change the subject. while he was offline i saw that he had built a huge reinforced steel base. they guy had played on the server no longer than a day. i found this very suspect. i checked them out and they had 4 VAC bans one from 3 days ago.
    So i was wondering if there is a way a client can access give commands through cheats, if theres a way to stop them? if not is there a plugin to see in the players inventory so i can see what they have on theyre person?

Im hesitant to ban them without direct proof they have alot on them they couldnt have possibly collected in such a short timespan even with 5x gather.

9. It's possible to edit the warp system plugin so you set a warp in your arena, and the players coming in via the warp get their inventory stripped. I did this on my server. It also heals all players so all in the event start off the same.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1427132083][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I've had one instance of a regular player spawning in top tier blocks and being able to place them anywhere. I used prod to discover who it was then searched the logs and found evidence of him spawning stuff in, something only an admin can do. So yes it appears this kind of is out there. Search you log.log for examples of 'spawned' that have a player you don't know attached.

10. Work in progress:
    upload_2015-3-23_18-51-27.png

11. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015