InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,751 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Hello , I have a problem my Infopanel just will not appear in the game . I almost tried everything here . can a complete confic me in here translated I simply just have to copy

2. upload the config first

Attached Files:

3. if you get time, can u add the balance to the right side on bottom?. i tried for an hour an cant get it. thank you if u feel like doing it.

4. I could only sit at pc for ten mins and it hurt the crap out of me it could be weeks before I can when I am better I will be working on my version still have things to do on it

5. i will donate to you if you will make me a config. are u interested? 10 dollars

6. hello, a question , I installed the plugin but not work me and the server console these messages " AddUI : Unkown Parent : clock " appear and " AddUI : Unkown Parent: Messagebox " I did wrong?

7. Lol, paying 10$ for a simple infopanel config is some kind of waste.
    Just tell what you want and maybe someone will do it (or i'll do it if i have time to waste)

8. You need to use the plugin I posted above as the one on the overview does not work as its bugged

9. Capture.PNG

10. i got this to work. what u guys think?

Attached Files:

11. Not really symmetric but its ok

12. Still needs fine tuning

13. creating A Restart Timer?

14. Hi,

I've followed the instructions but the info panel will not show up in-game. I've tried /ipanel show and nothing.

I came here and tried a recommended "install config" first but still nothing.

Any idea's why it won't show up?

15. The plugin from the download page does not work use the one I posted above

16. Never got any pm from you

17. i was looking greats works here and i request your help for this. I have this idea and i want for my server. anybody can help me please?
    symmetrical and aligned would be perfect

ip3.png

i taked image from here so i at work now. sorry to the owner for fast changes to ilustrate my idea.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2016
  18. Hi, I have found a weird issue.

For some reason I am able to see the messages I have set for example "Welcome to Barrenlands!" -- however, none of my players can see this message?

Any idea's?

19. Thanks very much, Im trying to get the info box you have in your config back down to the bottom right whilst keeping the GUI on the left you created, any idea? :) I'm pretty new to this plugin and I'd love it for my server.