InfoPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 55,749 - First Release: Sep 25, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 13, 2018

5/5, 160 likes
  1. Code:
    [Oxide] 11:09 PM [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'InfoPanel v0.8.1' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 11:09 PM [Debug] 
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.RefreshOnlineAndSleeperPlayerGui () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.<OnPlayerSleepEnded>m__A () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
     at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. only when airdorps is inactive. flash every 3 seconds

3. There are multiple main panels now. These panels called "Dock". If a dock is empty it will be hidden. So if u want to add your panels to the top, u have to change the dock name to TopPanel. (Yeah i forgotten change it to TopDock:/) If u add every panel to the TopPanel, the bottom panel will hide itself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445460889][/DOUBLEPOST]
    For everyone or just for u? Its flashing because it reloading itself. Did u change anything? Config? in the code? I cant reproduce this error.

4. All previous files were deleted *cs and *json
    Code:
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Debug] Preparing compilation
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Debug] Adding plugin to compilation: InfoPanel
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Debug] Probably done preparing compilation: InfoPanel
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Debug] Done preparing compilation: InfoPanel
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Info] InfoPanel was compiled successfully in 1586ms
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Info] Loaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.1 by Ghosst
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Warning] [InfoPanel] Default configuration file created.
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'InfoPanel v0.8.1' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 2:00 PM [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel].Add (System.String key, Oxide.Plugins.IPanel value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel+IPanel..ctor (System.String name, .BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadDockPanel (System.String DockName, .BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadPanels (.BasePlayer Player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Fixed. Next fix release will contain it.

6. an answer to that?

7. [DOUBLEPOST=1445470294][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If the compass plugin owner doesn't want to make it then i will.

8. so question i changed my radiation symbol to this which is wider how do i made the background wider to match it?

Attached Files:

9. Hey, I've read through the posts and seems nobody else had the issue. After a fresh config and uploading the new plugin, the clock section doesn't show. Also in console I get errors such as "Unknown parent: Clock". Any ideas?

10. I uploaded a new image to the plugin. ( overview tab) Maybe it can help understand.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445499452][/DOUBLEPOST]
    No error in the console? Did u try oxide.reload InfoPanel ?

11. Yeah I had tried reloading too. Seems to only effect the clock.

12. mine does not work at all im not a programmer but it looks to me some values have changed game side

[Oxide] 11:18 AM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.PanelReOrder (System.String DockName, System.String AnchorX) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.LoadConfigValues () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InfoPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 11:18 AM [Info] Unloaded plugin InfoPanel v0.8.1 by Ghosst
    [Oxide] 11:18 AM [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: InfoPanel

please fix we love this plugin

13. There should be more line. Can u copy paste it? Did u change the order?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445506826][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Plz upload your config here.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445506857][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Plz upload your config here.

14. that is all error i see in rcon nothing extra . everytime i load it thats the error witch config are you asking for
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445508726][/DOUBLEPOST]wait so id need to delete all previous files
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445508886][/DOUBLEPOST]and no those lines are exactly as i see them in rcon how it hapend or how i do it is i use fire zilla and i replace the original cs file as always only way i know and then that error in rcon sorry i cant be of to much help though i dont understand half the crap you guys deal with bu t im trying to learn it

15. U have to delete your config file. Oxide/Config/InfoPanel.json

16. could you add which direction you are facing in the location part? thanks

17. What is that? Where would u like to put it?

18. how to move my picture : left, right, up etc

19. Hello,

how i can enable the Radiation box in the infopanel?
    in the config i found nothing

and is it compatible eith the plugin Rad-line?
    because we have rad on 30 min rad off 30min
    so it must be updated if rad on or off