1. Another idea to consider would be to include some common core function that many plug-ins use. These wrappers could even be maintained by Oxide community but it would provide a solid path to minimize the damage by Facepunch insanity...

i.e. we could take some of the core functions that Reneb, Mughisi, Domestos, Wulf, etc have figure out and place in them a core library that other mods would use. So for example if you needed the deployed owner id there would be a method call for that, inventory add, teleport, etc...

We encapsulate the areas of risk due to changes from Facepunch.

Just my two cents...

2. It's open source so all it takes is a pull request to get things started.

3. btw my apologies Hatemail you have been very instrumental out here since the very beginning as well. I am sure I should have mentioned others as well :)

Well let's see what the others say...maybe we could create a core library that would protect us better from this update fiasco...because I just think they are going to change their process. They may change the day of week they do it...but the builds they are pushing cannot be properly unit testing. I mean there are plenty of automation tools to run through regression tests for them!

4. you can easily call plugins from other plugins also.

5. yeah until that plug-in is abandoned...which will happen...

6. If it's a useful plugin someone will most likely continue it :p