1. Is there any plugins that would automatically announce a message for me at certain times based off of the in-game GUI Clock? I've tried Timed Execute and it's a little too confusing...looking for something similar to the good ol' TimedEvents which is long gone. :(

2. Because GUIClock is an un-maintained plugin I doubt there is any plugins that achieve that. There are several chat-based alternatives that are easy to setup, though. Advert Messages | Oxide

3. The way our server runs, it needs to run off of the in-game time unfortunately. Advert Messages isn't going to work :(

4. Then you'll have to setup Timed Execute, its not that hard. Not sure how you're struggling with it.

5. I used TimedEvents up until this last update to let my players know when certain events happened at in-game hours.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493068597][/DOUBLEPOST]
    For instance....let's say I wanted to make gathering increase by 50x at 6:00 until 18:00....I'd like for it to announce at 6:00 in-game time "Gathering Boost has Begun! 50x Increase headed your way!" and then at 18:00, I'd like it to announce "Boost is Over"

6. I can see that being used. I think I'll add it to my list :) Thanks.

7. Omg if you could do that, that'd be amazing Joe! Sorry for the late response. I'm recovering from nasal polyp surgery so a bit woozy. Thank you thank you THANK YOU! :)

8. Still no such luck on this happening... :(

9. It's coded and working in my plugin, I have a couple of other things to do first before I can release it. I've just been too busy.

10. Huh, odd. They told me you weren't working on the plugin anymore. Shame! I did manage to get it running using TimedExecute, but I can only say one word. I'd like to be able to say multiple, lol! Thanks for working so hard, you rock Joe!

11. Who told you? o_O

12. I'll look back through. It was a week or two ago. One sec
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496869792][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh nope, sorry lol. I tagged the ownprox guy instead of you. My bad!