1. Hey , guys i need some help
    This is for Legacy !

I got helped with almost everything Thanks to Mughisi !! thank you !
    I still need help with the flags ! :/

Also i need help to fix are Flags because i cant promote players / demote them with flags . if you can help me with the flags join TS3 : ts62.gameservers.com:9162

Also we are searching for a coder for the server and if you think you are up to it Join the ts and Poke me :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
  2. You should state if this is for Legacy or Experimental as well, because both are different and have different plugins available.

3. Yea i did that . thanks for the tip

4. Okay, for Legacy you can use the following plugin to control decay time: http://oxidemod.org/resources/decay-control.334/
    Regarding removing items from a player that you ban, there isn't a plugin that automatically does that but I believe the R-Remover plugin allows you to remove everything from a specific steam id by using a command: http://oxidemod.org/resources/r-remover.459/
    -> "/remove steam STEAMID64/STEAMID => remove all deployables and structures of a player"

And what exactly is the issue with flags?

5. Okay the decay controller im going to add thank you !
    and the R remover i did not know that feature existed thank you for telling me
    I cant get it to give my admin his flag . it says flag add successfully but still dosent add the flag to him . im not sure why . if you got ts3 i can explain it better . we have colored admins on are server and we just cant get it work properly . are Coder stacey died (Serious he died ) . and he was the one that did all the coding and he did the flags so i cant figure out how to fix it :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1415381884,1415369358][/DOUBLEPOST]Please someone help me with the flags

6. Is the flags plugin the one that can be found here or was it custom build by your coder?

7. Have you tried using the commands through the server console or a rcon client? Or are you trying it in the in-game console?

8. i tried ingame concole , tried via rusty and still didnt work :/

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the exact command you are using, with arguments?

10. Im using this

flags.addflag "GhostNinja [TNA]" "mushpower"

then it says Flag added successfully . but nothing happens his name dosnet change color nothing . so i thought i need a server restart but still nothing .

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What plugin is "mushpower" from?

12. flags . its just a flag are coder stacey did . it suppoed to be called Admin . but he called it muchpower for some reason . its supposed to give you [Admin] before your name and then when you type in chat its Colored Red . for me its working and everyone els that stacey added to it . but anyone new we try to promote dosent work

},
    "Admin":{
    "Flag":"muchpower",
    "Prefix":"[Admin]",
    "Color":"#FF0000",
    "ShowPrefix":true,
    "ShowColor":true