1. Hi all,
    I just rented a server on Myarena (the first time I do it), and I want to put oxide .but obviously I'm doing something wrong. because nothing happens when the server is started
    / Version - just text chat
    / help - just text chat
    Help with installation
    I will make screenshots
    I made a complete reset if you can explain to the details which throw off files

Attached Files:

• ftp.jpg
      ftp.jpg
      File size:
      186.4 KB
      Views:
    • cfg.jpg
      cfg.jpg
      File size:
      114.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

From the screenshots, you don't have any of Oxide's files installed. Are you trying to install via your host's control panel, or did you try manually uploading it?

3. on screenshots full reset. I downloaded the files in the "Hurtworld_Data" folder. and just at the "root".uploading whith filezilla

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The second screenshot is just one of your cfg file. Your issue though is that your Assembly-CSharp.dll is not being replaced, likely due to permissions being limited with your host, so you'd need to contact them if you're unable to get it installed manually. Also make sure your server is fully shutdown when trying to update or install.

5. so in what folder I need to throw oxide? in "Hurtworld_Data" or just root folder?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The structure in the Oxide zips matches your root folder setup, so the root.

7. so I did everything right. Now I try again

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Aside from the Assembly-CSharp.dll, perhaps. If this file is not replaced, Oxide will not start, which is your issue.

9. understandably. in general, the hosting server where rented - frostbitten .idioty do not want to do anything. though I'm not the first to have this problem