1. Hello,

At Oxide build 2.0.2089 It seems like even after you make /unload "name" plugin keeps running even it shows Unloaded at oxide logs.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload your oxide/logs and provide a bit more details such as what plugins you tested, etc.

3. Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2016
  4. Could be an issue with UnloadPlugin() method at OxideMod? Removing plugins from the server \oxide\plugins directory also doesn't unload them, only when server restarts.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It hasn't changed, so unlikely. I'll look around to see if something got changed with the plugin manager though.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So far I haven't been able to reproduce this at all. The only thing I can think is if one of the plugins used a static method which will always stay loaded once loaded.

7. Really? It happened to me with basically every plugin I tried. I just tried with a simple plugin (Fly) no static methods and i can still /fly after unload it.

I use the latest oxide build for oxide that can be downloaded here at oxidemod.org. Oxide build 2.0.2094

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yup, no issues:

984437ef32d9210451dc4156ef93400c.png

The only other thing I can think of is that you may be using a plugin that is somehow doing something nasty to cause things to cache.

9. I'll watch the euro match now, when I get home I'll remove all plugins and test only ping or fly.

10. @Wulf from my tests I can say that only Universal Plugins can correctly unload. I tried Ping, PlayerInformations, AutoDoors and they all unload properly (can't use commands after).

I tried a huge variety of Hurtworld specific plugins and they all don't unload properly (can still use commands after Unload Sucess Message).

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No issues with non-Universal plugins either:

35bd255bbea9338518ec6db7ce041c6a.png

/machines is the command for StartMachines, works fine until unloaded.

12. StartMachine.cs
    Code:
    class StartMachine : CovalencePlugin
    Could be the plugins that have CovalencePlugin as base class instead of HurtworldPlugin then? I just tested StartMachine and yes it unloads ok. So all plugins that unload ok for me have CovalencePlugin as base class. The ones who not, have HurtworldPlugin as Base class. Could that help?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mmm, forgot about that, lemme test a HurtworldPlugin.

14. Ok I just confirmed it. I modified plugin Fly (has HurtworldPlugin as base class) to CovalencePlugin and now it unloads properly.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, seems to be the case. Not sure why that is happening though, but looking into it.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be fixed in an upcoming build soon. :)