HurtStore

A simplified store with dynamic prices

Total Downloads: 2,047 - First Release: Jan 15, 2016 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 17 likes
  1. What do you mean by this?

2. Aah. Yes I wanted to do something like that, just need to figure out the hook when an animal is killed / mined ect.

3. Hi, i tried to change the file "HurtStore.en.json" from oxide\lang to adapt it in french.
    I first tried to change only 1 word "cat_food": "Food" into "cat_food": "Nourriture" and it did nothing.

Also I was wondering if it was possible to edit names of category in your plugin.
    Like we would like to change the "ammo" part into "stuff" containing clothes. How can we change the name of ammo?

Sorry for my eventual bad english and thanks for your plugins.

4. What you did will def work. But you need to reload the plugin

5. When I try to reload the HurtStore plugin it says that the plugin isn't loaded, but I have uploaded it and all..

6. Please upload your log file

7. Had the same problem of naked welder ^^

I'm gonna try again simply restarting the server, thanks.

8. Hi, If you still have the issue I need the entire log.

9. Plugin won't accept any modification right now. It seems ok in legacy install but anything I change won't work.

What log do you need? oxide's one?

10. Yeah the oxide one so that i can see what went wrong.

11. -starts rocking back and forth for the fix on auto adjusting economy-

XD Just kidding man take your time

12. Lol. I will upload shortly.

13. Pho3niX90 updated HurtStore with a new update entry:

14. dilution command not working for me. Says please enter an intigar (exa 20)

15. What was the exact command you typed?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454484948][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I will add your suggestions next

16. nvmd, was a brainfart on my end. Set dilusion to 100 to see how small the adjustments is. Testing now :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454485933][/DOUBLEPOST]Just got finished testing a little. Double or triple the dilution at 100 and it will be perfect. Still too abrupt for max dilution. Keeping in mind that some items will be frequently being sold in large stacks

Also when I tried setting the decimal setting to 1 it still was showing 2 decimals

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
  17. How do you remove an item from the store without deleting the whole thing

18. You have to delete it in the Oxide > Data folder edit HurtStoreStock file.

then in game chat type /reload HurtStore and check your shop for the change

Edit - If you had read this before I put the wrong folder, fixed it just now as of 4:31AM eastern

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
  19. Thanks

Will have a look at the decimals. Will also add @Enclave 's suggestion of disabling dynamic adjustment for certain items.
    I am currently running my server at a dilution of 100 for testing