1. We have about 20 plugins on our dedi server and usually over 50 players constantly. Right now I have it set to auto restart every 6 hours just because that's what I have my ArmA servers restart at. Is this not really needed in a game such as Rust, and would it be fine to put off restarts for even longer say 12 to 24 hours?

2. I have 33 Plugins and my restarts are 6 AM and 6 PM so every 12 Hours its enough.

3. That's what I've been thinking about switching to. Do you notice any substantial frame loss even nearing the end of those 12 hours ?

4. You guys can take a look how much RAM you need at the end....if its high you should restart...
    After my Restarts ,server working fine ...i dont have any problems atm and i only have 5,5GB Ram :)

5. My Server has 49 Plugins and i made a restarter for it so it restarts every 6 hours automaticly, and it helps alot with performance.

Im hosting on a Intel Xeon E5 2660 v3 @ 2.6ghz 8 Cores and 24gb ram the server hase an everage cpu load of 20% and ram is like 3gb max