HelpText

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,186 - First Release: Oct 23, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 3, 2017

4.92105/5, 38 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll have to double-check, I thought it was added, but I can't seem to find it right now.

2. umm? you quoted my post. Should this be an answer to my post or his?

3. Both he isn't sure if yours will work until he looks at his code XD

4. Problem with the Plugin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441057146,1440863073][/DOUBLEPOST]I need help, how much lines can i see With the /help command?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As much as your screen shows, which varies on what each player has their GUI size set to on their client.

6. How can i do it?

7. Hello, since I have more than a few plugins I am getting the issue that /help command brings a lot of help text and only the last lines show on screen. Do you think the help text could be divided into pages? example: /help1, help2, etc (and then use custom help text to state: "For help text page 1 type :/help1" "For help text page 2 type :/help2", ETC)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin doesn't actually send the text, plugins do. It just calls the functions in other plugins. For it to support what you want, it'd essentially need to be re-written.

9. You mean like this? HelpText | Page 8 | Oxide

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. Custom Help does NOT stay. If I toggle this plugin to use my custom help, it defaults its self every time the plugin is reloaded. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like you're corrupting your config file. Make sure you are formatting it right.

13. Of course I was doing it wrong. You have more patience than humanly normal. Thank you kind sir.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No problem. :)

15. Hello. Why only displays English words ? How to change the language to Russian ?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to edit the help text in each plugin you are wanting to customize.

17. I would like to make his / HELP manually

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd edit the config for HelpText, enable custom help, and save it as UTF-8.

19. I am a teapot in this case. Can be more?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1445614887][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry, my english is not good

20. how do i make my own help text?
    please help