1. The Topic is basically my answer...
    Thanks for your help :)

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could, but I don't know if you really need to. What are you trying to accomplish by granting them that?

You could do it by assigning it to each person manually with the command, or writing a little plugin that does that for you or fakes it.

3. Not sure why you would want to do that in the first place. Anyone with Auth 1 or 2 can do things like spawn, give Oxide permissions to themselves or other and even shut down the server.

4. Its for a build Server, but if anyone knows a way to give God,Noclip permissions to everyone, let me know. Thanks for you help :)

1. Look at SecureAdmin for Rust and grant appropriate permissions.
    2. Flag players as IsAdmin and give them the ability to noclip/spawn items without the ability to harm your server.

5. I use my FauxAdmin plugin for my build server (bob the builder) . works great. allows all players admin noclip, ability to toggle the global.god for themselves.

I wouldn't give players Mod/Admin rights, they will be banning and kicking each other for fun.. lol.

If you have any specific questions on build / creative servers, you can PM me. Mines been up and running for over 2 years now.

6. Thanks alot. The FauxAdmin plugin is broken, isnt it?

7. It works the same as any admin noclip now. I did have a chat command for /noclip added (since removed due to rust blocking it), but that was for convenience for players not familiar with using F1, then typing noclip. Plus, players can bind a key to noclip just as admins do.

8. Ok, thanks a lot :)