1. Is there a location in the file structure that stores all the permissions for your server, not only Oxide but also the other plugins that are installed? Giving a group/player permissions with the * wildcard, (grant user <name> *), and then using the show permissions, (show user <name>), will output a huge blob of permissions into the console. I cant seem to find a better location to view these so they are more manageable.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Permissions are stored in the actual plugins, there is no list.

Edit: "show perms" command :p

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  3. Wow thanks for the quick response! I guess I'll pick through the blob. I wish I had the knowledge to compile such a plugin, it would be a useful feature for server owners.

4. @Phoenex I could be totally misunderstanding you here but do you use 'show perms' in console? Is this the blob you're referring to :p

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Completely forgot about that. :p

6. Yes that is what I am referring to. The list is just hard to work with, I was wondering if there was a file with it all written out nicely instead of a long string.

7. You know you're working too hard when you forget what you have created @Wulf I hope you're relaxing this weekend ;) Can't thank you guys enough for the work you do. @Phoenex Why don't you make a post here -> Plugin Requests | Oxide I'm sure what you're asking for wouldn't be too difficult. Quite a good idea in my opinion :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500096149][/DOUBLEPOST]@Phoenex There might be a plugin already out there which does what you're looking for + more. Google search "Manage groups, permissions, and commands from a GUI menu" see if anything pops up ;) maybe 3rd result down.. just a guess anyway.