Rust Gear on login and respawn

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by iDan, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Hey all, I'm looking for a plugin that gives you gear when you login and every time you respawn, Currently using starter packs but everytime I login I keep getting loads of crap that i dont need as a admin, what other options are there?

2. Well yeah, you can also have gear on yourself.

3. So how do I set this up? When each player logins in I want them to already have gear without having to do /kit " "
    and each time they die and spawn the same.

4. Read overview

5. I have it makes no scene to me, Why dont people explain rather than giving short answers, I've googled it, search the forums hence why Im on here.

6. Because some people like you "won't understand"

What you don't understand while reading this part ?

How to create kits:
    1) Empty your inventory
    2) Add in your inventory the kit that you want players to have (blueprints, weapons in the belt, armors in the clothing, etc)
    3) use /kit add "kitname"
    4) set the options via: /kit option1 value1 option2 value2 etc
    ex:
    /kit items max 10 cooldown 3600 description "Every hour kit, max usage: 10"

7. That makes no scene for your short answers, Its clear i don't understand which is why i'm asking for help, thats what the forum is for right?
    I fully understand thanks, I think you misunderstand what I am asking you.
    I already have kits in place, I want the player to start with a kit when they spawn, and have a fresh kit when they respawn.
    What don't you understand while reading my question? or would you like it in a more condescending manner?

8. I understand your question but you don't understand how this plugin work.
    What about autokit part ?!
    Also I think you can find what you want by searching in the official plugin overview

9. I think were getting somewhere, why not explain that wayyyyy before? Still dont get it lol

10. God assisted guy spotted...
    Use the fucking command on the default kit named autokit...

11. Why do you even go on this forum if you have no people skills and are just rude.

12. autokit:
    1) /kit add "autokit"
    2) /kit authlevel 2 hide true => this will set the kit only manually redeemable for admins, and hide will hide it from the list in /kit.
    3) /kit items => this will copy the items in your inventory to set it as the new kit. you don't need to do it seperatly you can do it in the previous line: /kit authlevel 2 items hide true

Is it really that hard?

It goes on.

Custom AutoKits:
    ***Will only work if autokit^^ isn't configured***
    -->If you have an autokit, delete it '/kit remove autokit'

The nice benefit to using Custom AutoKits over the traditional autokit is a few things...

1. Priority Kit Giving ... so kits configured in the Config File (kits.json in config folder) are given a "number index".

Example Code:
    Code:
    "Custom AutoKits": {
       "0": "VipSpawn",
       "1": "VeteranSpawn",
       "2": "BasicSpawn"
    },
    This index means Custom AutoKits will be attempted to be given in the order of 0 - on. So 0 is highest priority for trying. In the example above on player respawn an attempt will be made to give the player VipSpawn, if not then VeteranSpawn, and finally BasicSpawn.. again to reiterate; if you have an "autokit" in your kits.json in the data folder none of this will happen as the "autokit" will be given and that will be it.

2. I added checks for permissions, uses, and cooldown. So this means, if a player has permission Kits.VipSpawn and Kits.VeteranSpawn and Kits.BasicSpawn he or she will be eligible for all (3) Custom AutoKits. So if the player respawns and gets the VipSpawn and it has a 5 minute cooldown, then if that same player dies within 5 minutes he or she will instead be given the VeteranSpawn... this same logic works with uses..
    So taking the same example if VipSpawn has a 3 use max, after the 3rd respawn the player will then be given the VeteranSpawn instead because there are no "uses" left for the VipSpawn.

This should really add some customization to the "Respawn Kit" feel people are looking for.