1. Is there any kind of plugin that allow some players to get more resources than others ? For example standart gather rate X2, VIP`s gets X4 or X6 with special permissions, etc...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. it`s cant do permissions, but i would like to set permissions for some players to increase their gather rates
    The point of this plugin is that it cant set permission for a group but it do for a player. For example if i set "gatherx2" permission for a group "vip" it wouldn`t work. Is there any kind of other plugin that can grant gather permissions for groups, not for players ?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's entirely permission-based and for individual players or groups.

5. Unfortunately it does not work with groups, allready tested 10 mins ago, only permission to player will increase it gather rate, but if permission set to a group and player added to that group, gather rate doesnt increase :(
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488924115][/DOUBLEPOST]From plugin manual:

• To add a player to group do: oxide.grant user <name> <groupPerm>(You can find group perms using iggrabpermissions>
    • To remove a player from a group do: oxide.revoke user <name> <groupPerm>(You can find group perms using iggrabpermissions>.
    Nothing about how to grant perm for a group, only for player

6. oxide.grant group <groupname> <perm>

7. I know how to use oxide permissions ;) The point is that this plugin didnt work with native oxide groups... In the discussion of the plugin, the question was raised more than once that if permissions granted for a group and player added to that group, then nothing works. You can test it yourself if you want. It works only if permission granted for a player, so this is very sad :(

8. I don't see why the permissions would work only if you apply it to players and not to groups... its basically just the same thing. I don't even know of a way that you could make it only work for granting directly to the player

9. I do not know why too, but it is so, perm works for the players, for groups - no.

10. I'll have to update IGather sooner or later. I'll include groups and what not when I update it(groups that work I should say). Of course I have no idea when I will start working on this.