Reign of Kings Gather rate

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by pulsar101, May 27, 2015.

1. Configurable amount of resource per hit on each node. Would be good if it scales correctly with item type ie. just make it a multipler.
    Also would be great if had the features of adjusting the respawn times for nodes and adding addtional nodes

2. yes you can change that. I already changed it for myself that you get like 50 ressources of everything that you hit.

3. Where can you change it man?
    Be a helpfull community member <3

4. You cant change it using oxide. You'll need to edit the assembly and im not sure about that either

5. Yeah i know right :p Thats why i hoped golum would spread his genius braincells..

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Why not?

7. As far as I'm aware of resources are handled from the game itself and not the server.

8. resource gathering is handled from the assembly

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The assembly having it doesn't mean the server can control it on clients. A lot of client code is often in the server DLL, just unused.

10. so did anyone find out were in Assembly they can change it or no? been trying to find out for 2 years now is there a plugin that can modify the weapon damage to double the collecting?

11. So far I know no one has done it. I will need a test server soon again cause I'm gonna see if I can make hooks for my guildmanager to see when people invite others, remove them, etc. Will continue looking for a way then to at least get something triggered when you hit a resource node.