Rust Gamemode - war

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Ethereal 2, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Hello, I run a Server and is in need of a War gamemode with a set of features i would like and i am willing to pay

Basically the gamemode is supposed to be 8v8, 16v16, 32v32 or 64v64
    With bases the objective is for ONE team to attack and the other to defend, 5 Cap points with the attacking team respawning/fast instantly and the defenders having a slight cooldown if possible, With classes (Via Kits maybe?) some needing to be bought (Maybe Via ServerRewards?) to be unlocked and used.

If possible i would like there to be a Spawn hub from where you can join the War where you can purchase these kit permissions, However i am planning for there to be 2-3 Maps where i would need different kits for each.

That is about the main thing, if possible smaller things would be good, example using signs (Via Signartist) for flags being changed depending on which team owns the base.

Maybe use Team Deathmatch and Event Manager as bases(hooks?)

Please either comment or private message with offers and how much time and how much you want for it.

Thanks.

2. I could probably add teams and base building to my DM mod.

but... I'd have a hard time testing that on my own.

know anyone who likes to be a guinea pig?

3. Yeah i could do that, i know a guy willing too but i don't know because he doesn't have alot of free-time. Depends, what do you want for the plugin? And how much testing do you need done?

EDIT: Sorry for the late reply i was away and haven't been very active

4. Well I wouldn't charge any money for it, I do it for fun. As far as free time goes I'm usually available weekdays from 4pm est to 11 pm est, later on weekends.

I play rust, but I spend more time testing code in rust.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  5. Alright, well feel free to contact me on discord or steam when you can.

Steam: Steam Community :: Ethereal

Discord: Ethereal#4351