Rust Gamemode - battle royale

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by No_lifer, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Hello,

I'm searching for a battle royale Plugin you will get a donation for it if custom made.

Just like H1Z1 and Dayz..

If need more information or something please send pm:)

Greets,
    no_lifer

2. There are servers running this already. I don't think it was published but I could be wrong. It's a pretty elaborate mod.

3. maybe someone can make one ?

4. @bawNg is the owner of intoxicated afaik.

5. The guy already made the mod, the time it would take to even half ass what he did would be a LOT of work.

6. I have been working on some thing similar and will be releasing after i get a solid version. Unsure when I will have this complete as my plate is pretty full at the moment but hopefully within the next month.

7. I need to plug in Battle Royale, even with money

8. I still think this would be a pretty sick idea :p

9. what is a battle royal game ^^?

10. Something like... this
    Last man standing.

11. not sure i'm up to doing the full battle royale plugin
    but i had the last man standing in my waiting list ^^

12. I wanna make a battle royal. If anyone can make me one im willing 2 pay IF it runs smooth and dosent have any bugs. <--- im trying 2 avoid that. But if i were 2 make one is there existing plugin? If i can mash other plugins together 2 make one what plugins would i need? thank you all

13. There is already a Battle Royale mod and it's pretty damn awesome, it might actually be the most ambitious plugin ever made. It's private though...... It would be a lot of work to even come close to what he's done, it's really a crazy mod. Check out videos on youtube or go try it out.

14. Hi,

I'm looking to pay a developer to recreate a version of Battle Royal, however slightly different with quick build abilities. This is a big job and I will pay either per hour or for the entire job
    Please post here with your previous work and I'll get in contact with you directly.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2016
  15. Im amking one plugin like that ATM for me xD Private awell, Dont think anyone is gonna do it, Its too hard to recreate a game like that but i have already the gass and some weird parachutes xD If I finish it and this post is not finished, i'll contact you!

16. i could probably make it. a bit busy with some other request atm though.

17. I'm looking for private plugin like battleroyal server to make server like h1z1 or playunknown or last man standing

18. Hi

I would like to see a new battle royale that is more slow paced. The regular is ok but it doesn't use all features of the actual rust game. my idea is to use the most features of the game within a "short" playtime like survival of the fittest or hunger games. all players spawn in a circle and in the middle are some tools to grab or you run straight away and start farming and crafting. the rates should be higher of course like x10. crafting and smelling time should be quicker and we need more and better loot too. after... lets say 30 minutes the radiation zone starts slowly to move and bring players together to fight each other. The game should be over after 1 hour. the problem is the lobby because no one want to wait an hour before the next game starts. maybe a deathmatch in the meanwhile and the hope that more server will run the game mode as well to find quickly a new match would solve the problem.

what do you think? is it possible to create? would someone create this?

19. Sounds bit like embankment...