1. No one is able to connect to my server. The firewall is off. Can someone help me with that?
    ps: I could not find help reading old threads.

@echo off
    cls
    :start
    echo Starting server...

RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -nographics +server.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.password "changeme" +server.maxplayers 10 +server.hostname "My Oxide Server" +server.identity "my_server_identity" +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.seed 12345 +server.worldsize 4000 +server.saveinterval 300 +server.globalchat true +server.description "Powered by Oxide" +server.headerimage "http://i.imgur.com/xNyLhMt.jpg" +server.url "Oxide"

echo.
    echo Restarting server...
    timeout /t 10
    echo.
    goto start

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have your server port setup on your router to be forwarded to the LAN IP of your server? It needs to be open for UDP traffic.

3. i think this is the problem. somehow i can't open and change it. I am having a "wrong password" msg. Thanks for the attention btw :/

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need access to it, so I'd suggest trying to find the default password for the router or check with who may manage it.

5. my problem is my friends can see my server on community list but i cant they can join it as well its very frustrating

6. hit f1 and type "connect {ip}"