1. My server doesn't startup wich Plugins in the oxide/plugins directory. It says "Starting" from the bat file and then nothing.
    When I wait > 1 minute, it starts but with default config settings, not the command line.

When I remove the plugin it starts normally. Just one server has this. Tried reinstalling already. Anyone knows what can happen ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt or oxide/logs for errors.

3. I have the same issue, the log just tells me error while compiling, any suggetstion wulf?

4. Hmmm

11:27 PM [Error] Exception while resolving plugin references (FileNotFoundException: C:\RUST\rustds\CSharpCompiler.exe)

5. @Wulf Im running lgsm and the plugin doesnt work, the log you redirected me to is saying error while compiling, you have any suggestion on what to do about it? sorry for the double post there

6. Did reinstalls again, but 'm not getting CSharpCompiler.exe
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503005984][/DOUBLEPOST]This is what i'm getting when it's loading without plugins:

Server Config Loaded
    Manifest Assets Loaded
    82 skinnable objects
    Generating terrain of size 4000 with seed 12345
    Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3406...
    Loading extensions...
    Couldn't check for update to CSharpCompiler.exe!
    Cannot be negative.
    Parameter name: length
    Loaded extension CSharp v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team
    Loaded extension MySql v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team
    Loaded extension SQLite v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team
    Loaded extension Unity v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team
    Loaded extension Rust v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team
    Using Covalence provider for game 'Rust'
    Loading plugins...
    Loaded plugin Unity v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team
    Loaded plugin Rust v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team
    WebSocket RCon Started on 28016

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That file was fixed about 30 minutes ago, so there should be no issues downloading it.

You can either restart your server, use reload *, or manually download it from here: CSharpCompiler.exe

8. Doesn't download on Linux as well
    "Couldn't check for update to CSharpCompiler.x86_x64"

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Linux is a separate issue, it isn't available right now but I am working on it.

10. Still getting the same error...

Server Config Loaded
    Manifest Assets Loaded
    82 skinnable objects
    Generating terrain of size 4000 with seed 12345
    Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3406...
    Loading extensions...
    Couldn't check for update to CSharpCompiler.exe!
    Cannot be negative.
    Parameter name: length
    Loaded extension CSharp v2.0.3406 by Oxide Team

11. Damn, my server with constant 100+ players is down :p

12. Okay, So I am quite new at all this, To update Oxide I uninstall it from my Mod Manager and redownload (install) it - yes? If I update the server first and then oxide, It tells me server update required, But if I update Oxide and then the server, No mods load, What am I doing wrong?

13. Ive been updating the oxidemod so many times now and it keeps giving me that error sadly :/

14. Putting the CSharpCompiler.exe manually in works, but it still feels a bit slow starting... but it works :p

To be sure: when should the CSharpCompiler.exe be downloaded automatically?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503006659][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Put the CSharpCompiler.exe in there yourself... should fix it

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you manually download it?

Need details.

The compiler downloads manually normally, but it wasn't available an hour ago when I initially put out the build of Oxide.

16. Creating this thread, so I'll get a notification.
    Dear Wulf, please reply as soon as you'll manage to fix ""Couldn't check for update to CSharpCompiler.x86_x64" on Linux.
    Or do you maybe have that file for linux to download somewhere? (Temporarily) Pretty please, my server's down.

Thanks!

17. I manually downloaded it now and it's starting but feels much slower than usual (fresh install)

Autodownload not working tho

18. @Wulf What Im saying is that Ive both updated oxidemod thru lgsm(linux game server manager) and manually but it keeps giving me the error while compiling the plugins, Im not sure what other information I could give you

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you deleted the CSharpCompiler before updating, you'll need to wait until I can upload a new build of it on our download site.

We'll be uploading one once we have a new build of it.

20. ah so its an issue with that file, I still have the file in the folder, but are you saying that an old version of it would still be working?